1. Description of Services. Biz.Life.Love. and Michelle Rabell Coaching (BLL) shall provide Client with the following coaching services (“Services”):
(a) Access to the Elevate 360 Membership website;
(b) Access to the Elevate 360 Facebook Group;
(c) Quarterly 30-minute strategy sessions via call at a time mutually determined by Coach and Client;
(d) Weekly conference calls with other members of Elevate 360, Michelle Rabell, and the team.
2. Term. This Agreement is valid as of the date listed below and will be in effect throughout the twelve (12) consecutive months of your program start date. This contract includes the following extensions:
3. Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time upon thirty (30) days prior written notice. Should Client terminate this Agreement prior to the end of the Term, Client is responsible for payment in full of the applicable fee. If BLL were to terminate this due to unforeseen circumstances, Client will receive a prorated refund if initial payment was pay-in-full or regular payments will cease.
4. Schedule and Fees. The applicable fee under the Term under this Agreement is $10,000. Payment must be made in full at the beginning of the term upon approval and agreement by BLL or on a monthly basis in the amount noted in your checkout page. Monthly payments not received by BLL within 15 days of their invoice may be subject to a 15% late fee, up to the discretion of BLL. Concurrent with the initial payment, BLL will provide the Client with access to both the Elevate 360 website and Facebook group. Continued access to these Elevate 360 sites is contingent upon payment. In the event that Client is unable to meet his/her payment obligation under this Agreement, BLL at its sole discretion, may offer Client an alternative program in BLL’s portfolio.
5. Disclaimer. Client acknowledges that BLL’s Services do not constitute counseling services and are not a substitute for professional counseling or financial advice and are not a guarantee of financial success. Client understands and acknowledges that the coaching process is dependent upon Client’s own ability to implement his/her choices and those choices are exclusively Client’s responsibility. It is expressly understood by Client that this Agreement does not establish an employee/employer or independent contractor or any other form of agency/agent relationship between the parties.
6. Waiver. The failure of BLL to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of BLL’s right to subsequently require compliance with the provisions of this agreement.
7. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of North Carolina, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions.
8. Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors. No assignment of this Agreement, in whole or in part, may be made by Client without the express written consent of BLL.
9. Severability and Survival. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. BLL’s rights under this Agreement will survive the termination of this Agreement.
10. Confidentiality. BLL and team will maintain confidentiality regarding information you choose to share. Your shared information and passwords, documents, and strategies will not be shared with any external parties who are not a part of the team.
11. Enforceability. The provisions of this Agreement shall be enforceable notwithstanding the existence of any claim or cause of action against BLL by Client whether based on this Agreement or otherwise.