Social Media Sales & Marketing Position
Social Seller & Marketing Specialist Role Description:
Biz.Life.Love is seeking to add a superstar to our team! This individual will work directly with the CEO to help guide and support outbound online activity focusing on lead generation and generating sales.
This unique position is great for an individual who wants to grow a dynamic career in the online space, and be a part of rapid growth within a start up coaching company with much opportunity to transition into full-time and higher-level roles.
Candidates must be strong in communications, time management, and project management skills to apply to both the online and offline space, in order to expand brand visibility, increase awareness of our offers, lead nurture and engagement campaigns, and facilitate sales.
Our ideal candidate:
- Outgoing and social
- A self-starter & team player
- An excellent communicator
- Obsessed with social media marketing
- Passionate and excited to bring new ideas to the table
- Reliable for quick turnaround on short projects.
- Functions independently, at a high level with a broad range of responsibilities
- Loves of personal growth & development
- Detail oriented, yet fast paced multi-tasker
- Reliable for quick turnaround on short projects
WHAT TO EXPECT AS PART OF OUR TEAM:
An independent, forward-thinking culture
Opportunities for you to transition quickly into higher-level roles, and great financial rewards as the company grows
Full training so that you are set up for success in your role, as well as great opportunities to learn many facets of business development, and many new skills on the job
Invitations to brainstorming sessions and positive recognition for sharing your creative recommendations
A fully-remote, flexible schedule - although there are certain days and times that are required
A sense of ownership and pride as you grow as a key player with the company
Gratification of knowing your work, efforts and ideas are not only contributing directly to the success of the company but serving a greater purpose in the world
Weekly Job Functions:
- Complete designated course work on social selling, and follow our content creation and delivery formula.
- Utilize social messaging to communicate with prospects for various programs
- Nurture existing relationships and conversations.
- Engage on our social platforms with current followers and prospective clients and partners.
- Message and engage with new followers daily, welcome them to our community, and engage to move them to join our free facebook group and register for our events.
- Send 30-50 Follow-up messages per day to engage current followers following our messaging strategy.
- Comment on a minimum of 20 feed posts
- Turn majority of prospects into warm leads to convert into consultation calls
- Outreach to engage new prospects
- Funnel warm leads and generate new leads into Facebook community
- Online prospecting to create database of leads through use of a integrated social media platforms, conduct regular follow up and nurture contacts, directing leads into conversion events
- Add a minimum of 5 ideal followers per day to email list and Facebook group.
- Engage on 25-50 other accounts each day (via outbound DMs) of people that you want to pay attention to what we are doing.
- Reply to all inbound DMs.
- Engage in other FB groups to generate leads and increase visibility.
- Utilize tracking system for all sales and marketing activities in order to report and summarize progress daily
Share content across social platforms to increase brand visibility & generate leads
- Direct nurture and engagement content across all social media platforms in alignment with current offerings.
- Create daily posts across our social media platforms – including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Youtube – using our pre-planning tools.
- Repurpose content and share across social media channels to create awareness, engagement, and grow our following, (turn into stories - 2 stories per day, feed posts, etc.)
- Upload new 2 minute tip videos into IGTV and other social platform formats, tag and optimize.
- Update links and banner images on social platforms each week based on current goals and promotions.
- Edit videos (or manage outsourcing of this to our VA team) to create clips with subtitles for social platformsWork with the team to develop and manage the content calendar.
- Coordinate with CEO and team to organize regular Launches and conversion events
Serve as a community manager for our Facebook group to engage with group members and demonstrate your expertise.
- Nurture leads inside private Facebook group to keep engaged and participating
- Engage in weekly livestreams on specific days and times
- Act as launch group lead - increasing registrations, and nurturing group members.
- Welcome new members, track entry questions, & nurture via posts and DMs.Post regularly to group, like & respond to all member comments, and be a positive force to keep up the energy of the group.
- Track number of COMMUNITY posts and track top engagement
- Track weekly social engagement and metrics
- Participate on team calls minimum of 2x per week to review current company happenings and content focus for the week.
Metrics/Success Measured By:
- List-building and community building metrics met by week and month
- Weekly social messaging + lead generation metrics met
- Consultations scheduled; metrics met
- Consistent achievement of sales goals
- 2 years of social media marketing experience
- Preferably 1 year of sales experience
- Proven skills in communication and social media use for driving sales
- Ability to thrive on being evaluated based on achieving desired statistical results
- Comprehensive knowledge of Social Media strategies; ability to make savvy decisions to maximize ROI on marketing investments
- High level of competency to present via zoom, and online platforms, clearly articulating our services, and demonstrating an engaging and enthusiastic presence
Must be U.S. Citizen and based in the U.S.
- This is a part-time position, with much opportunity to transition into full-time, and higher-level roles.
- Base hourly rate: $15-$20 per hour, PLUS a generous commission. (Commission means unlimited income cap for a person who is a great communicator, motivated, and aligned with our values) & Bonuses
If you’re looking for a career that has unlimited growth potential and are willing to show up and serve daily, then we’d love to chat.
We are here to create a positive impact and transform the lives of our clients. We are looking for highly ambitious, team players with integrity and a passion for purpose, who want to grow a dynamic career in the online space, and be a part of rapid expansion within a start up coaching company with much opportunity to transition into higher-level roles.
If you have passion and commitment, don’t make excuses, don’t settle for good enough, and are committed to continuous personal and professional growth, and ff you are looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling, apply to one of our open positions.
Fully Remote Team
Uncapped Earning Potential
Training & Development for Continuous Growth
I’m excited to this with you and help you bring your Vision to Life!
Even if you may not believe in yourself yet...
I believe in you.